Your winter in Tuxertal
Winder holidays in a glacier paradise
The scent of fresh fallen snow. The crushing of snow crystals below your feet. A tingling feeling of happiness every time you make a turn on our powder slopes. Winter in Zillertal is magical. And incredibly varied. Sometimes quiet and reflective. Sometimes vibrant and full of vitality. The difficult choice is yours: what do you want to experience today?
At a glance - Winter holidays at Hotel Eden:
- skiing all year long: 365 days of guaranteed snow on the Hintertux Glacier
- Unlimited skiing enjoyment on 535 kilometres of slopes in 4 ski areas
- Ski and powder snow days with your Erler host family
- 14 km cross-country trail directly behind our hotel
- Guided snowshoe tours and winter hikes
- Free snowshoe rental at the hotel
- 3 illuminated toboggan runs in Tux
- Ski bus stop right in front of the hotel and a free bus to the glacier
- Wellness areawith 4 saunas, hot whirlpool and hydrojet massage
Skiing in Zillertal:
Blue slopes for leisurely skiers. Exhilarating glacier descent. Magnificent powder variants. Zillertal is a paradise for everyone who prefers spending their winter holidays on two boards.
Cross-country skiing in Zillertal
Classic or skating style: make your rounds and get to know the Tux mountain nature in a “Nordic” way. The cross-country skiing trails start right behind our hotel.
When winter arrives.
It gets quiet in Tuxertal. Outside in nature and deep inside yourself. Just like a mother does for her child, winter wraps the world up in a soft blanket. Pure white. Radiantly beautiful. The mountains sink deeper into their restful sleep with every snow crystal that floats down from the heavy clouds. The sound of songs of days gone by can be heard in the darkness of early night. Aromas of cinnamon, orange zest and comfort fill the air. We dart down the slopes and across cross-country skiing trails and hiking paths. Leaving our tracks in the snow.
This short reading passage is part of our Eden booklet.