Our Garden of Eden
A little piece of paradise
Soft bluebells nestle up against evergreen moss. Edelweiss and gentian grow side by side. The branches of the birch and fir trees rock in the summer wind. A gentle breeze carries the aroma of rosemary, lavender and wild thyme. It is a constant coming and going. A homage to mother nature. A small paradise on earth. Your hostess Gerlinde nurtures our Garden of Eden with lots of love and devotion. Here you can find colourful alpine flowers as well as aromatic herbs that find their way onto your plate through the kitchen.
And you? You only have to find a spot and enjoy.
Garden of Eden in Tux:
- 1,000 m2 large garden only for Eden guests
- open from May to October
- Alpine flower garden and near-natural planting
- Our own kitchen herb garden
- Shady areas and sunny spots
- Natural swimming pool
- A view of the Tux Glacier