Your well-being is important to us
Everything you need to know for safe handling in the 4* Hotel Eden
In our small family-run hotel ( 27 guest rooms ) there is plenty of space - inside and above all outside.
Safety and hygiene measures have always been an important quality feature in our company and have the highest priority. All surfaces are regularly disinfected and every room is thoroughly cleaned.
So don´t worry!
We are there for you with the usual cordiality and commitment in all areas and do our best to that you can enjoy a detached and relaxing holiday with us at Hotel Eden.
Current information at a glance
Information on the current situation and answers to all important questions can be found here.
Entry into Austria
Everything about your entry into Austria can be found here.
Rules that we should all always observe
- Refrain from shaking hands when greeting - even if it is hard
- Wash & disinfect hands several times a day - disinfectant dispensers are available throughout the hotel for this purpose
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
- The safety distance between the tables is maintained
- Disinfectant dispenser at the buffet and in all public areas
- The large buffet offers enough space for safety distances
- All service employees wear mouth and nose protection
- Regular ventilation of all rooms
- The wellness area is open - observe the minimum distance
- Disinfectant dispenser is available
- Please also keep the minimum distance in the saunas
Safe on the mountain - Wich measures apply in the ski area?
The current security measures can be found here.
COVID-19 test option
Antigen tests (free of charge) are offered at the hotel.
Special cancellation conditions
Reservations for a travel period up to December 5, 2021 can be canceled or rebooked 48 hours before arrival free of charge if one of these reasons applies:
• In the event of a border closure
• You or one of the fellow travelers have tested positive for Covid-19 or a K1 person (presentation of a positive test / official notification required)
Of course, this also applies to reservations that have already been confirmed.