Your well-being is important to us
Everything you need to know for safe handling in the 4* Hotel Eden
In our small family-run hotel ( 27 guest rooms ) there is plenty of space - inside and above all outside.
Safety and hygiene measures have always been an important quality feature in our company and have the highest priority. All surfaces are regularly disinfected and every room is thoroughly cleaned.
So don´t worry!
We are there for you with the usual cordiality and commitment in all areas and do our best to that you can enjoy a detached and relaxing holiday with us at Hotel Eden.
Current corona measures
Currently: entry without 3-G
No 3-G proof is currently required for entry into Austria. This regulation applies to entry from all countries.
Entry registration is currently not required when entering Austria. Entry is possible from all countries without restrictions.
Rules that we should all always observe
- Refrain from shaking hands when greeting - even if it is hard
- Wash & disinfect hands several times a day - disinfectant dispensers are available throughout the hotel for this purpose
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
- The safety distance between the tables is maintained
- Disinfectant dispenser at the buffet and in all public areas
- The large buffet offers enough space for safety distances
- All service employees wear mouth and nose protection
- Regular ventilation of all rooms
- The wellness area is open - observe the minimum distance
- Disinfectant dispenser is available
- Please also keep the minimum distance in the saunas
Safe on the mountain - Wich measures apply in the ski area?
The current security measures can be found here.